11 Questions Tag
Yay! Got tagged by flyingtreeinvasion to do the 11 questions tag (thank you, darling!):
1- What’s a weird fear you have?
I sometimes get strangely afraid of over-sleeping and then running late. Like I will literally wake up every hour because I freak out so much.
2- If you could be in any fictional universe for an hour what would it be?
DON’T EVEN. UGH CANNOT CHOOSE… HARRY POTTER, SUPERNATURAL, LOTR, MARVEL, TEEN WOLF, DISNEY… just ALL the worlds.
3- If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life what would it be?
Right now, probably Funnel of Love by SQÜRL and Jozef van Wissem featuring Madeline Follin (from the Only Lovers Left Alive soundtrack).
OMG. C’est impossible! I know this is gonna seem really geeky and weird but probably The Metamorphoses by Ovid.
5- What’s your least favourite ship?
Even though I know it’s been ten years, I could never understand RachelxJoey in FRIENDS. It was cute when Joey had a crush on Rachel, but the relationship felt forced and unnecessary. RossxRachel 5EVA!!
6- Tea or coffee?
Tea! Camomile, green, darjeeling, earl grey, I drink it all!
7- Would you rather never be able to leave the country you’re in or leave but never be able to go back to that country?
The latter. I love The Netherlands, but I cannot imagine myself never seeing the rest of the world, never knowing what is out there.
8- Who’s your favourite fictional character?
OMG no it’s like choosing a favorite child. Seriously, I can’t. I just can’t. But maybe the one that has had the biggest influence on me, and is therefore extremely close to my heart (but in all honesty, they all are), it would probably be Harry Potter.
9- Favourite blog?
On Tumblr? Ugh, so many, again. Can’t choose. But at the moment I am really liking the Beyonc’e vs. Zombies Tumblr. It’s hilarious.
10- What books are you going to read next?
Currently reading Mark of Athena in the Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan. The next book will probably be House of Hades and then after that, who knows? I have an entire list.
11- What book do you think should never have been written?
The Fallen series by Lauren Kate. UGH. What a waste.
I hereby tag the following people: flyingtreeinvasion (if you want to do one again :p), theknifefork, favrius, rosandthra, emmyzanna, acciocastielwinchester, fictionalfixation, phantominthemaking, h1ghplaces, sunshyneflare, cherrychocol8, theusualnonsense, cloudofwishes, little-miss-sinshine, princess-cadet-ashley
1. What is, according to you, the most interesting thing about yourself?
2. If you could be anywhere in the world right this second, where would you go?
3. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
4. What language(s) do you speak? Would you like to learn a(nother) foreign language? If so, which one?
5. If you were to write a book about your life, what would the title be?
6. If you could have dinner with any person, dead or alive, real or fictional, who would you choose?
7. Do you accept compliments easily? (You look great today, by the way!)
8. How would others describe you in three words (according to you)?
9. What would you have liked to accomplished in a year from now?
10. When was the last time you laughed until your stomach ached?
11. What is the best joke you can tell right now?